Why not? Let’s face it, it’s inevitable that we are all going to age. But why not while enjoy aging, age beautifully and better still, look and feel younger than your true age? Reversing the aging process is an illusion, but slowing it down is a reality. It all depends if you are willing to take the first step to embrace anti-aging solutions into your life. First, let us understand why we age.
What Is Aging?
Aging is the impact of time on our bodies. It is a continuous process. We do not know when it starts but we do recognize aging when we see it. And Aging is a progressive process. It gets worse with time. The effects of the aging process accumulate with time. When these processes cause a critical level of decreased function in an organ, disease sets in which is more likely to cause death or significant disability.
What Causes Aging?
Many of the external causes of aging skin are determined by the health and lifestyle decisions you make every day. Making unhealthy choices can cause prematurely aging skin, and this makes you look older, faster. Here are the main contributing factors to aging.
1. Cigarette smoke: Whether you smoke, or you spend time with a smoker, cigarette smoke is damaging and aging to your skin. Research has shown that exposure to cigarette smoke significantly increases skin wrinkles and dryness. This is partly due to the behaviour of smoking, and also because cigarette smoke depletes your body of Vitamin C, which is a key ingredient for keeping skin plump and moist.
2. Sun exposure: Sun exposure is very damaging to the skin. Unprotected skin that is exposed to the sun becomes more mottled in appearance. Freckles can turn into brown sun spots, the skin takes on a dry, leathery appearance, and so wrinkles and sagging increase. The risk of skin cancer is also significantly increased by sun exposure.
3. Eating habits: Do you know that having a lot of fats stored in the body, both body fats and organ fats, contributes much to aging? That is why you notice especially for overweight people, they tend to look more tired and older than their true ages. To know more about how your eating habits make you age faster, click here.
4. Lack of exercise: Living a sedentary life contributes to aging skin, because exercise can help to tone your muscles and get your blood flowing. In addition to the physical benefits of exercise, the benefits of a regular exercise program will show on your face. Having a bright smile and lots of energy will make you look and feel younger, at any age.
5. Exposure to cold weather: Cold winds and low temperatures contribute to aging skin by making skin dry, so if you venture out in the cold be sure to use a good moisturizer.
6. Alcohol: Alcohol contributes to aging skin by dilating small blood vessels in the skin and increasing blood flow near the skin’s surface. Over time, these blood vessels can become permanently damaged, creating a flushed appearance and broken vessels on the skin’s surface.
7. Stress: Maybe you’ve heard this expression: “Don’t frown, your face could stay that way.” Stress and worry cause frowning, and over time the muscles in the face actually conform to that movement. To help reduce aging skin due to stress, be aware of your stress level and try to vary your facial expressions during the day.
8. Lack of sleep: Too little sleep makes you look and feel tired. One of the first places lack of sleep shows up is on the face, with dark circles and bags under the eyes, and sagging skin. Lack of sleep is also a major factor in memory loss and symptoms of depression that include low interest in daily activities and negative thinking.
What Are The Effects Of Aging?
Aging skin begins to sag, as muscle tone gradually decreases and this is especially apparent in the skin of the chin and neck. Aging skin also appears thinner and more translucent, as the outer skin layers lose fat. The skin becomes more dry and wrinkles appear. Do i need to say more?
Height loss. After age 40, the average person loses 1 cm (about 0.4 inches) every 10 years. This height loss speeds up after age 70; in total, the aging process may cause a loss of 1 to 3 inches in height.
Bigger in the middle. Aging increases fat deposits to the body’s center, which increases hip width.
Narrower shoulders. As muscles lose mass, shoulder width decreases.
Less muscle overall. The aging process reduces the total amount of muscle in the body.
We all know about gray hair, which can start in the late twenties or for some people,balding occurs. Many older adults, in addition to becoming more gray, notice thinning hair. This is because with aging, the hair follicles produce less melanin and hair strands which are made of protein, begin to lose some protein and become thinner.
Some fingernail changes are a normal part of aging, including slower growth, less shine, more brittleness and increased yellow colour.
Bone density can be lost and spinal vertebrae can be compressed, making the trunk look shorter or curved. Joints become stiffer and less flexible too which make blood vessels and organs more rigid. Epithelial tissue (skin) loses fat, and can become thinner and more susceptible to injury.
As cells and tissues become more rigid, this affects the internal organs especially the heart, lungs and kidneys. Most importantly, organs can lose their ability to increase function at higher levels. Heart failure is an example of an organ’s failure to increase its level of functioning during a time of increased stress or activity.
Aging changes the way hormones are used in the body; some hormone levels decrease, and some are metabolized more slowly.
So What Should I Do?
You will never reverse the aging process, since the body simply wears out over time. What anti-aging solutions can do is to slow down the aging process, allowing you to look your best always. Well, think about it. With the limited time on Earth, would you not like the following:
1. Lose body fat and gain muscle
2. Have smoother and more supple skin
3. Feel more positive with an improved sense of well-being
4. Have more energy
5. Improve mental clarity
6. Increase sex drive and performance
In short, you can age beautifully and gracefully too. And look and feel younger than your true age. How? Simply click on the below banner and we will arrange a FREE anti-aging consultation session for you on the anti-aging solutions available. No obligations.
Or take a look at this anti-aging supplement —click here— Now you can reset your genes and become young again! Trust me, it will totally wow you away.